Ciao ciao MoFoers! :)
This is my last post - the 20th, yuppy! - for MoFo 2012.
I know, it's Halloween for most of you, but this is not a tradition over here - ok, there are parties everywhere, but it's for business, not for tradition. So, I thought I can conclude my MoFo experience with a traditional dish, ooooOooOOooOOooo - a little suspence - oooOooOOooOOooo ...pizza! :)
Here it is!
Ingredients (for 3-4 people)
- 350 gr of flour - to start, then you need to add more
- 1 brewer's yeast (25 gr)
- 1 glass of hot water
- 1 and 1/2 tsp of salt
- 2 tbsp of evo oil
- Melt brewer's yeast in a glass of hot water.
- Put flour (350 gr) in a bowl, make a hole in the middle and add salt, oil and water+yeast.
- Mix everything with a spoon, but don't knead the dough too much.
- Cover with a clingfilm and then with a cloth and leave it to rest for an hour and a half.
- When the dough has leavened, knead it adding some flour - I can't tell how much, but you should get an elastic and smooth ball, and it doesn't have to stick to your fingers.
- Roll the dough with a rolling pin and give it the shape you prefer - round, square or even a heart, if you want!
- Stuff your pizza and put it in your preheated oven to 180°C - centigrades! - for 30 mins.
Hope to see you next year! :) ...and happy Halloween to all of you! :)